Community House is our 55 bed Co-educational residential treatment center for substance abuse and mental illness. The facility operates 24 hour, 365 days a year. We care for adults in a comfortable home like atmosphere with semi private rooms, individual and group counseling, and family counseling, plus volleyball, basketball, exercise area, and entertainment rooms. Located in the heart of Oklahoma City and is the longest, continually running residential treatment program in Oklahoma.
- Full time licensed therapists and Physicians, Psychiatrist, and Nurses who are all uniquely qualified and working together to provide customized treatment tailored for each Patient.
- Comprehensive assessments for treatment for dual diagnosis (addiction and mental health).
- Catalyst’s unique treatment approaches are tailored to address each person’s addiction level, abuse patterns, and co-occurring medical, psychiatric, and social issues.
- Physician monitored medication assisted treatment is also available for persons that qualify. Using combinations of medications to reduce cravings so the individual can participate comfortably in their recovery.
- Treatment tracks are developed for each individual to address their particular needs and wishes. Our goal is to develop each treatment plan with information and goals given to us by the patient from the assessment process when they came to treatment.
- We use evidence based curriculum for the most meaningful treatment experience possible.
- Dietician approved meals that are designed to provide all the necessary nutrients to bring patients back to top physical and mental condition.
- Family day each weekend where families may come and visit and understand how their loved one is progressing at Community House. This is a very important part of treatment. All patients want to know their family supports their decision to change their life.
- Recognized and accredited nationally by C.A.R.F. (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitative Facilities) for 3 year certification and the state ODMHSAS (Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance abuse services) with a 3 year certification with special distinction.
For nearly 40 years, Community house has helped thousands of people just like you in recovering from the life altering disease of addiction. When you come to us for help, your goals and dreams become ours too. Whatever your situation is, we are here to help.
If you are experiencing a crisis situation, please go immediately to the Oklahoma County Crisis Intervention center, your nearest hospital, or call 911.